The Notre Dame in Ireland Raffle Benefits:
About the Notre Dame in Ireland Raffle:
On September 1st, the University of Notre Dame travels to Dublin to take on Navy and kick off the 2012 college football season. This historic trip is a once in a lifetime experience for all Fighting Irish fans and former Notre Dame stars Brady Quinn and Chinedum Ndukwe want you to be there!
The Notre Dame in Ireland Raffle, which will run until Friday July 27, 2012, is raising money to support the 3rd and Goal Foundation and the Ndukwe Foundation.
Each $25 raffle ticket enters you into the drawing for the Notre Dame in Ireland Prize Package that includes:
• $2500 voucher for airfare
• Notre Dame® Party exclusive to guests of Anthony Travel
• Hotel accommodations, all rooms with private bath or shower
• Round-trip airport transfers from specified airports in Ireland per itinerary
• Full Irish breakfast at hotel (after first overnight)
• Porterage of two pieces of luggage in/out of hotels
• Modern motor-coach ground transportation
• Commemorative Souvenir and Credential
• Anthony Travel On-Site Assistance
• Two (2) Game Tickets to see Notre Dame - Navy • Anthony Travel On-Site Assistance
• Trip dates are August 30-September 3, 2012
• Drawing date is Saturday, July 27, 2012
About the 3rd and Goal Foundation:
The 3rd and Goal Foundation is committed to making a difference in the lives of our veterans. 3rd and Goal assists veterans facing homelessness and veterans requiring home improvements in order to make their lives more comfortable. 3rd and Goal Foundation traditionally assists veterans in the Greater Columbus, Ohio and South Bend, Indiana regions. 3rd and Goal Foundation is committed to pioneering a service model worthy of replication so that expansion can continue into different regions through the United States
About the Ndukwe Foundation:
The Ndukwe Foundation is dedicated to enriching the lives of today's youth by offering solutions and creating outlets to help young people overcome everyday pressures. The foundation seeks to plant seeds of hope in young lives, pushing them to reach beyond their current realities and propelling them toward a future brighter than they ever imagined. The Ndukwe Foundation has hosted a wellness camp for over 300 kids in the Greater Cincinnati Area and has raised funds to benefit a number of programs benefiting youth and their families.